Our exterior painting process.
- Scraping and sanding of all loose and peeling paint down to a sound surface
- Spot priming of all bare surfaces with sufficient primer
- Wash or pressure wash chalky areas and mildew
- Caulk windows and door frames with acrylic siliconized caulking
- Glossy existing paint is sanded to help the new paint adhere better
- Removal and masking of hardware to protect it from paint
- Wood knots and "saps" are shellac primed to prevent them from coming through the finish coat
- Rusted metal is spot-primed with rust primer Painting
- Our painters apply one or two coats of the specified quality paint. The manufacturer's painting recommendations are followed. Care is again taken to protect adjacent areas from paint.
- Cleaning: The painters will clean the work area relatively clean every day by removing paint chips and taking away garbage daily. Our work staging area is kept neat and organized.
- After work is completed the home owner will be asked to walk around the home and check out the work.
- At the end of the job all areas will be left as found, in good order and areas cleaned up, any painters debris will be cleaned up.
Angies List 2010 Winner for all three categories: Interior Painting-Exterior Painting-Pressure Washing
Interior Exterior Painting Contractor
If you need quality painting at a very good price, give us a try, we want to be your Vancouver,WA